Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey There!  It's been awhile since I've blogged.  I've missed it!!  We are still missing my Father-In-Law very much! Everyday finds us trying to squeeze the enjoyment out of it, because we've been reminded again of just how precious and fragile life really is.  Death has a way of doing that.... Everything is growing here and allergy season is upon all of us in my household!    My parents surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary party went very well last weekend. ( see above picture of my parents)  We had a lot of fun and my parents were very surprised.  The Italian restaurant that we held the event at was fantastic.  The food was delicious.  Speaking of delicious....my son just made spaghetti for the family (with garlic bread).  He is an amazing cook in the kitchen.  And I just sat at my computer while he did it.  Awesome!!  So excited about Easter this coming Sunday.  My kids ( I mean young adults) will make time in their work schedules to make it to church.  That makes me very happy.   I will have 5 days off in a row for Easter break and I am very excited about it.  My husband says that we will head to the ocean for one of the days and that makes this girl smile.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment