Monday, August 9, 2010

Alaska Cruise


Greetings!  I took a bit of a break from blogging, but I'm back.  School got really busy in April and May, with all of the end of the year parties that a Kindergarten class holds.  We enjoyed everything from  "muffins with mom" to "donuts with dad" to "end of the year carnivals" and much more. Then school was over and I jumped right into working Summer Day Camp.  Then came the day in July that we left on our wonderful cruise to Alaska.  My parents treated all of our family to a cruise to Alaska to celebrate their 50th Anniversary.  There were 14 of us!  It was a trip of a lifetime and we could not have enjoyed it any more than we did.  Thanks mom and dad!!  We cruised on the best ship at sea-Norweigan Cruise Line's "The Pearl."  It was amazing.  I am a cruise-fan for life now!  I can't wait to go on another one!!  School starts for me next week.  The kids are not the only ones that get "butterflies" in their stomachs when school time comes around.  We do too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment