Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ornaments




HI!  Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!  I have been procrastinating sooo much today.  I know that I should be working on my Christmas blankets, and baking....but instead I have been making ornaments and cutting out felt to make felt flowers (the gray one pictured above).  Totally random. lol.....Anyway, the top ornament was made with a just a $4 clearance frame at TJ Maxx and some text that I added on the computer. The next ornament was made with a spindle and wood moulding (Michaels).  I painted it silver and added beads etc.  The next one was made from a little block of wood that I had.  I drilled a hole for the wire hanger (which I twisted around a pencil) and added embellisments.  It was a fun, waste of time on a Saturday morning while my husband was at work.  lol...Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment