Friday, March 16, 2012

Clothespin Picture Frame

Thank Goodness it's Friday! .  I was able to get a few things done this week, but not too many.  Yes, they have all involved spray paint (Rustoleum's Heirloom White).  lol....My daughter has been ill and between my son, husband and I checking on her every hour, we are behind on our sleep for sure.  She had a severe reaction to two meds and was sick&delirious.  It was really scary!!  She had us all very worried.  She is feeling a little better now.  To cheer her up we got out some old movie tapes that we have not seen for many,many years..  My daughter, husband and I laughed so hard we were crying- the tapes were THAT funny.  My husband used to video tape our kids on their first and last days of school.  This creates many different opportunities for some funny stuff- especially since our kids were never "morning people". lol...  Anyway....the pictures below show a couple of projects. The first being a picture frame.  I had this old "gold" frame laying in a closet. I spray painted it,  hot-glued string to the back, added a bow in the front and started hanging pictures on it. I hung it in our bedroom.  The other picture shows a new paint color on the frame of a picture in our kitchen.  This picture has been in our garage for a long time. The frame was black.  The color? Rustoleum's Heirloom white of course.  lol!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!





 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment