Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Saturday!


Good day!!  Hope your Saturday is going well for you.  It is cloudy and overcast here in California.  Perfect inspirational weather for crafting!  Don't know what I will do, but it will be fun I'm sure.  I need to change out my burgandy chair covers, curtains, candles, and tablecloth today.  I am changing to white! I know that it makes no sense to change to white now that the holidays are coming, but I am "surrendering"  to the battle of constantly removing the cat hair from my red velvet covers.  I have (I know this sounds crazy) pillow cases on each chair to try to minimize the cat hair, but somehow the hair seems to get underneath them.  I don't know how!  I have two pictures to share today....one is a picture of a lace collar that my Great-grandmother made for her youngest daughter (now 89). I love it!   The other picture is one I saw this morning on the Victorian Trading Co. website.  It shows that you don't need a fireplace to get the "feeling" of a fireplace in your home.  Cute.  I saw these ideas this week and wanted to share...
Courage..
Courage does not always roar.  Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying "I will try again tomorrow."


Simplify..
Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.


Laughter...
Laughter is your hearts way of telling your face to smile


Kindness...
It's not the things that you "get", but the hearts you touch that will determine your success.


Atttitude...

In many ways, we're all alike. However, one little difference always makes a BIG difference. The little difference?  ATTITUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment