Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday

Hi!  Well today, on my dark journey through Fibromyalgia, I had a good day for a change.  Yay!!!  I have learned that I must take these good days and make the most of them because I don't seem to have many of them these days.  I received a "Joy Box" from some ladies at my church last Sunday and it contained 7 envelopes/cards and 7 presents.  I have been having so much fun opening them.  In the card I opened on Monday, there was this poem"
Never Alone
He can calm the troubled waters
When you walk in dark despair
There is hope when you feel helpless
Knowing that the Lord is there

Sharing in your sunshine moments
Or in valleys deep and wide,
He will never, ever leave you
He is ALWAYS by your side

There's no other friend so faithful
Through the sunshine and the rain,
Through the teardrops and the laughter,
In your joy and in your pain

We could never, ever thank Him
For His love He gives so free,
Never changing...never ending
Throughout all eternity

Oh, the wonder of all wonders
As we live from day to day,
Knowing that we have a Father
Who is with us all the way.
Gertrude B. McClain

The picture above is the joybox.  I feel so blessed to have received it!!  Have a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment