Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Burlap pillow with fabric rosettes

Hi!  I hope you're having a great Tuesday!  I made a burlap pillow today with  a few muslin rosettes.   The rosettes are easy to make but I always burn my darn fingers with the glue gun because there are some tight spots when twisting the fabric and gluing it down.  Ouch...lol...My husband bought me some more little white pumpkins.  I can't seem to get enough of them this year.  I will work on decorating/painting/"primping" my pumpkins tomorrow.    Today was another very bad "pain" day so I had to take something for the pain.  My NP called to check on me.  She is so compassionate.  The very last words she spoke to me were "I will pray for you Debbie."  That meant the world to me. I am so blessed to have her watching out for me.  I'm starting to think of making Christmas gifts.  I need some ideas and to get inspired.   The weather here in California is warm & gorgeous, so thinking "December/cold weather" is a struggle right now.  lol.. We will be barbecuing hamburgers tonight (by "we" I mean my hubby..lol..) 

No comments:

Post a Comment