Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pillows & Pumpkins



Hi all!  I hope that you have had a good day!  The pictures above were taken today.  I made a pink pillow for one of my chairs.  My husband thought I had made him a nap pillow.  "Not this time honey.....  this is a pink, jewel- adorned, fru-fru/ girly pillow- not a man pillow"!  Speaking of girly, my husband just shook his head when I showed him my newly-painted "shabby" pumpkins.  They were fun to make.  I painted them "Heirloom White". Next year I will decorate the white "faux" ones so that I can keep them! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkins and your pillow--you are very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the cutest pumpkins I've seen. The pearl one is my fave!

    Carol
    antiquetexan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete