Friday, February 17, 2012

The tin bucket make-over & Flower Cart


The flower cart in this picture was purchased today at Home Depot. I just loved it and "had to have it".  lol...I have it sitting on our front porch, but we might have a few more chilly nights, so if I know it will frost, I will just bring it in the house. How convenient is that?  lol..
 I decided that I needed to do a "make-over" today, so I went shopping in my garage for something. I found an old tin flower bucket that had seen its better days....I gave it several coats of spray paint (Rustoleum's Heirloom White). Then I found a clock stencil and stenciled it with some brown stencil paint.I finished her off with a coating of Annie Sloan's clear wax. "Voila" I have a new bucket for some flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment