Friday, March 9, 2012

Camelias

camelias final

red camelia

I picked these from my garden today.  Aren’t they pretty?  I think that Camelias are so exquisite.    These Camelias will be blooming until April.  They usually “die-off” before it gets too warm in May-June.  The pink Camelias were much smaller this year.  The awesome thing about Camelias is that I never need to water them.  Ever. Isn’t that awesome?  I think so!!  They live on the winter-seasons rainwater.   That’s probably why I don’t have nearly the amount of blossoms this year- we haven’t had any rain and no winter to speak of this year!  I hope that you have a great weekend.  Don’t forget to set your clocks forward.  I love this time of year because it gives me more time after dinner to actually accomplish things. More projects!! 

Love,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment