Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Celebrating 30th Anniversary

Picnik collage ocean pics

The pictures shown above were taken on an anniversary trip that my husband and I took this past weekend.  We were celebrating our 30th anniversary.  We celebrated our special mile-stone in Monterey & Carmel Ca.  My husband and I went to Carmel on our honeymoon, so it was nice to re-visit this memorable spot. The largest picture in the collage was taken at Cannery Row, in Monterey.

just from scratch

This picture shows my husband Kevin and I eating breakfast the “Just from Scratch”, a local Carmel favorite.  My husband always has the same thing- Salmon Eggs Benedict.  Yum! We had a wonderful weekend, compliments of our daughter Brittany.  Brittany gave us the 2 night hotel stay for our anniversary.  What a sweet daughter she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment