Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easter Banner

DSCN8061
Today I made an Easter banner with some left-over scrapbook paper.  After I made the “ribbons” (because they look like medals/ribbons) I laid the lettered circle on top, but it looked too flat  sooooo……. I cut out some thin strips of paper and folded them accordian style, then I "fanned" them out and glued the ends together.(forming  a circle).  Then I glued the lettered circle to the top of the accordian circle.  It gave it just a little “lift”.  I definitely think it improved the over-all appearance.   See the picture below to get a better view of the accordian circles.
DSCN8050
The next picture shows a little “visitor” that I had today.  He was hiding in my flower pot.  hehe. 
DSCN8048
This picture shows a wooden easter sign.
DSCN8055
Have a wonderful day!!

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment